Driver: Fluid Hauling
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Hourly; Competitive
Qualifications: Minimum two years experience Fluid Hauling; H2S; First Aid; Class 1 License
Oculus Transport is growing, and requires skilled individuals to join the fluid hauling team. As the company continues to grow we require someone who has the ability to step into the role with a high level of confidence, expertise, and can handle the demands of the job right out of the gates. Safety is our number one priority, strict adherence to protocol and to procedures is critical and non-negotiable. You must understand the tremendous importance we place on delivering on promises, and doing so in a safe and timely manner. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our clients and employees, operate top quality equipment and deliver the best possible service from start to finish. This position offers a competitive salary, a consistent work schedule, the opportunity for growth, advancement, and the chance to be part of a company has a genuine passion for their work.
- Safely operate a tractor with trailer, including loading, transporting and unloading fluid, under varying work site and road conditions.
- Maintain an accurate logbook of driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods.
- Proactively manage time by planning your trip, and communicating with the branch manager and dispatch about pre/post trip, hours of service, required resets, time off requests, schedule conflicts, delays or anything that may affect your trip or job performance.
- Promptly hand in complete paperwork such as BOL’s, logs and any other relevant paperwork to be processed.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of equipment, and communicate requirements and/or restrictions or limitations of the job.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of the unit, and ensuring it is mechanically sound before beginning a trip (checking oil, fuel levels, tires, lubricating, as per the pre/post trips).
- Contribute to a safe working environment by completing JSA’s, Hazard ID’s, and attending safety meetings.
- Operates the unit in a safe manner at all times, abiding by posted speed limits, legal limits and road restrictions/conditions.
- Remain fit for duty and available to work unless on approved time off.
- Demonstrate excellent judgement, never comprising on quality, and always ensuring the needs of the customer and Oculus are placed ahead of your own personal gain or interest.
- Positively contribute to a work environment that promotes safety, respect, cooperation and professionalism.
Qualifications : Minimum two years TDG experience, clean drivers abstract, H2S, First Aid, Class 1 License
Please submit the following, applications missing any of the following components will not be considered. If you are planning on re-locating to the Grande Prairie area please indicate that on your application.
- Location you are applying for
- Safety certifications
- Driver Abstract
- Minimum two references.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls.
Please state the position you are applying for and any other relevant details